Monday, January 28, 2008

My latest mini-splurge: LANVIN ballet flats

WHY, you ask?
Coz every girl NEEDS a pair of LANVIN ballet flats!!

LANVIN ballet flats seem to be quite popular these days. Even though the flats were last years collection they are still the most sought out item. And why wouldn't they be? They are comfortable, they are colorful, they are absolutely gorgeous! And since they are flat - they make superb walking shoes!

My latest mini-splurge are on a pair of LANVIN ballet flats in white perforated calf leather. They are true to size and are OoO-sooo-comfortable (I feel like I am wearing nothing when I put them on). When I saw them, I was actually thinking of buying them and flipping them on eBay (which is my 3rd job...LOL). But after I brought them home, the more I look at them, the more I fall in love. So I think I am going to keep them and wear them for the Spring/Summer 2008 season.

No comments: